Monday, July 26, 2010

Onell X Kobe "Gobon Snatcher" OFFICIAL LIST

SOLD OUT




ONELL X KOBE "Gobon Snatcher

Matt & Michelle Doughty were kind enough 2 allow my son Kobe the opportunity 2 collaborate w/ them on a unique Gobon.

Kobe's concept was a Gloop attacking & taking control over a Gobon.

Unique Gobon colorways are subject 2 change (won't be silver or a standard color) .

Limited 2 only 10 pieces! $25 + shipping ea.

BIG THANX 2 the Onell team 4 allowing Kobe this wonderful opportunity!

TGB

Official Gobon Snatcher List:

1. Cappy PAID/SHIPPED
2. Astro PAID/SHIPPED
3. maniacs PAID/SHIPPED
4. Wrath1104 PAID/SHIPPED
5. Starscream PAID/SHIPPED
6. Smack6102 PAID/SHIPPED
7. Ghost Lion PAID/SHIPPED
8. N13 PAID/SHIPPED
9. Voodookid2/Robert PAID/SHIPPED
10. PAID/SHIPPED


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds Awesome definitely put me down for at least one!

    Congrats Kobe!
    Noc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cool, Kobe! Count me in for one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, excuse me? Is where we go to sign up for one? Sure hope I'm in the right place, 'cause I need a Goop x Gobon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to snatch one of the Gobons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shoulda got here a little sooner. I def want one too Marty.

    ReplyDelete