Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SE1 INFECTION!

Infection SE1 wave. Limited 2 only 9 pieces.

*SOLD OUT*





I would appreciate everyone to include this info in a comment below:

Forum you use most frequently (if you have one)
Forum user name (if you have one)
Quantity

*IMPORTANT*
If you do not use any toy forum you still need to leave a comment (to be in order on the list & so I know if you want to purchase 1 or 2) and THEN make sure to email me @ thegodbeast@mchsi.com so I know who you are since you didn't list a forum/user name.

Thanx,
TGB

11 comments:

  1. LRG
    lhssenior
    1 if that's the limit
    Dropping you a PM on LRG as well. Talk to you soon Marty!
    -Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. skullbrain
    Nikejerk
    I will take 1
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't use any toy forum
    fightzombies
    count me in for one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidrobot
    Turcicus
    I'm in for one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. threea forum
    nyhousekid
    ill take 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is for Daisuke from Japan.

    Not a forum member.

    1 SE1

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is for Nocturin from the UK.

    (Having technical difficulties posting a comment and asked me to include him via pm request.)

    OctoberToys

    malosavich

    1 SE1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have shipped out several orders 05/08. I will ship out the rest on 05/10.

    I have only 1 SE1 left for grabs.

    Thanx 2 all that ordered this unique Special Edition Infection!!!

    TGB

    ReplyDelete
  9. *SOLD OUT*

    Thanx 2 those that snagged these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CTL*LRG*OCTOBERTOYS

    I got one coming my way. Your work is amazing TGB. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete